Each capsule contains: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
Take 2 capsules 3-6 times daily with food.
Caution and Warning
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication for cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and/or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from a cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity. Consult a health care practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a renal/kidney disease or if you are following a low protein diet. Do not use if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort (such as diarrhea). If you suffer from a cardiovascular disease, consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
What is L-Arginine?
- red meat, poultry, fish, diary
- seeds, nuts beans, leafy vegetables
- some fruits
Arginine is used by the body to synthesize nitric oxide which helps with expanding and relaxing your blood vessels (regulating blood flow).
The positive benefits of arginine go beyond sexual enhancement
This remarkable amino acid helps build muscle mass, enhance immune function, improve blood pressure, increase memory, and speed wound healing. Arginine-derived nitric oxide has also been found to play a supporting role in the cardiovascular, immune, and nervous systems and has been validated by hundreds of studies.
Why Choose Vita-Age L-Arginine?
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age L-Arginine is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- HEALTH CANADA APPROVED – Health Canada Natural Product License # 80082498.
Astonishing Studies Proving L-Arginine’s Benefits
- Benefits of L-Arginine on Cardiovascular System.
- L-arginine enhances aerobic exercise capacity in association with augmented nitric oxide production.
- The powerful effect of L-Arginine was illustrated in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study published in the British Journal of Urology International in which researchers evaluated the nitric oxide levels of 50 men with erectile dysfunction. The men were given either L-Arginine or a placebo for six weeks. Nine of the 29 men (31%) given L-Arginine reported a significant improvement in their sexual performance. These nine men had low nitric oxide levels at the start of the trial, but their levels doubled by the end of the study. It is important to note, however, that erectile dysfunction can be caused by a variety of factors, including aging, diabetes and other endocrine disorders. L-Arginine may be effective only in those men whose erectile dysfunction is due to low levels of nitric oxide. In fact, in one study in which the participants suffered from impotence for a variety of reasons, L-Arginine was found to be effective in only 17% of the patients. However, optimal nitric oxide production will ensure optimum erectile function, and for many people with sexual dysfunction not related to an underlying disease, arginine supplements will ensure adequate nitric oxide levels.
Frequently Asked Questions