Each capsule contains: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Caution and Warning
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are diabetic or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. Do not use if you are pregnant and/or allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Hypersensitivity and/or an allergy are known to occur ,in which case, discontinue use.
What is Fenugreek?
Fenugreek is an annual herb with light green leaves and small white flowers. It’s of the pea family (Fabaceae) and also known as Greek hay (Trigonella foenum-graecum). The fenugreek plant stands erect at two to three feet tall, and the seed pods contain 10–20 small, flat, yellow-brown, pungent and aromatic seeds.
Fenugreek seeds have a somewhat bitter taste, similar to celery, maple syrup or burnt sugar, and are often used to make medicine. However, fenugreek has a far more pleasant taste when cooked. The seeds are the most widely used part of fenugreek, which are usually dried and ground. The leaves are often used in cooking as well.
What are Fenugreek’s Benefits?
Fenugreek can be taken by mouth or used to form a paste that’s applied to the skin to help heal inflammation. In manufacturing, fenugreek extracts can be found in soaps and cosmetics.
As noted in the book “Essential Oils in Food Preservation, Flavor and Safety,” fenugreek extract and oil are known to possess antimicrobial, antioxidant, antidiabetic and antitumorigenic activities. Cultivated in North Africa, the Middle East, Egypt and India, it has a long history as an ingredient in traditional medicine. The T. foenum-graecum galactomannan acts as a gum and an emulsifier, making it useful as a stabilizer as well as thickening agent for food. It’s also used as a spice and flavoring agent in food preparation.
Fenugreek may have benefits for
- testosterone levels
- blood sutar
What is Blessed Thistle?
Blessed Thistle is an annual hairy plant native to Mediterranean countries and Southeast Asia. It gained its name from its reputation of being able to heal all, and even have been purported to cure the plague during the Middle Ages. Blessed Thistle offers medicinal properties linked to the liver, which is the organ that protects our blood stream against toxins. It has also been used as a diuretic, a treatment for the loss of appetite and indigestion and a stimulant for producing breast milk. Blessed Thistle is believed to be a galactagogue which stimulates the production of more breast milk and Blessed Thistle seems to work best with combined with Fenugreek.
What are Blessed Thistle’s Benefits?
Since the Middle Ages, Blessed Thistle has offered many medicinal benefits and was often used as an herbal remedy. Some of Blessed Thistle’s benefits are:
- Improve Digestion
- Boost Breast Milk Supply
- Alleviate PMS symptoms
- Help your body battle against bacterial infections
- Help with Inflammation
- Detox the Liver
Vita-NuAge’s Fenugreek Extract with Blessed Thistle Extract supplement is formulated with an herbal blend of carefully selected Fenugreek Extract at 10X concentration which is equivalent to 1000mg and Blessed Thistle Extract at 10X concentration as well providing 1000mg equivalent, hence making the most out of each capsule.
Why Choose Vita-NuAge Fenugreek Extract with Blessed Thistle Extract?
Vita-NuAge’s advanced formulation offers 10X concentration of both Fenugreek Extract and Blessed Thistle Extract which is equivalent to 1000mg each per capsule!
- HIGH POTENCY – Vita-NuAge’s advanced formulation offers 10X concentration of both Fenugreek Extract and Blessed Thistle Extract.
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-NuAge Fenugreek Extract with Blessed Thistle Extract is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-NuAge also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- HEALTH CANADA APPROVED – Health Canada Natural Product License # Pending
Astonishing Studies Proving Fenugreek’s Benefits!
- The effect of Fenugreek Herbal Tea and Palm Dates on Breast Milk Production and Infant Weight
- The effect of galactagogue herbal tea on breast milk production and short-term catch-up of birth weight in the first week of life.
- Effect of supplementation of traditional medicinal plants on blood glucose in non-insulin-dependent diabetics: a pilot study.
- Glucose-lowering effect of fenugreek in non-insulin dependent diabetics.
- Effect of fenugreek seeds on blood glucose and serum lipids in type I diabetes.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 120 capsules per bottle.
Yes the capsules are vegetarian.
It’s formulated by Vita-NuAge Nutrition and proudly manufactured in Canada.
It seemed to work. I’ve been having trouble producing enough milk but after taking this, I saw an increase in my milk supply.